Out on a dike

Out on a dike phr. [mid 19-C] (US) going out in one's best clothes. [DIKED DOWN] I'm out as a dyke, occasionally out with a dyke. What I do when I'm out on a dike can become your business once I write about it here.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Find me at Womb Poetry

The summer/fall 2007 "Equinox" issue of Womb went live yesterday, and my multimedia visual, voice, and textual poem sequence Postcard Stream is published there.

Check out all the contributors and view my work by clicking on my name at Womb Poetry.

Postcards ... the first of many ...

I'd love to hear your thoughts, impressions, comments. It's an interactive piece, so turn up your computer speakers and be prepared to move that mouse.

I say more about Postcard Stream here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 pm, November 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice blog you have. Love the way you express yourself. I'm not a poet but I can appreciate that type of art.
    When are you going to update your blog?
    I'm sorry I didn't find this blog sooner. I like your literature and photography.

     
  • At 9:25 pm, January 08, 2008, Blogger Nicki Hastie said…

    Thanks for visiting, Martha, and I'm very sorry for staying away from the blog so long, and for not acknowledging your supportive words sooner.

    I'm hoping 2008 is about living my life healthily and more happily. I appreciate your message.

    Nicki

     

Post a Comment

<< Home